Photobucket
"I rise in the spark of life, the dawn of all time. I call to the world still yet to be. The music is everywhere, in life, in the sea and air to join in the perfect song of all...eternity. I am the dawn of all time." - Libera

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Has it been four months already? Whoa.



Seeing these pictures, literally brought back good memories of the boys. I didn't know that a simple choir such as them could bring a big impact in people's lives. It has almost been 20 years since the first time they came outside St. Phillip's, but it's quite unbelievable that they keep getting better each time. I am just very thankful to have met the boys of Libera, as well as the people behind them. To be able to listen to them live was no different, hearing them on their CDs. What really amazes me is the fact that they are just boys, who probably hates school works, loves playing hours and hours of video games or to simply not shower, just because they are too lazy to do so. I guess it's another proof, that ANYONE can inspire someone's life through one's passion no matter who and what you are.

Music, they say is the true universal language, and Libera delivered the meaning of music by giving us something that is very unique. Too unique, that such music might only be heard when we get to Heaven. That's if ever, we do get to enter Heaven.

Through their music, they have already helped thousands of people to heal spiritually and mentally. They truly have been living inspiration, not just to the young people but to us adults as well.

2 comments:

  1. Cool blog. :) It had lots of infos. I wish both of us could get more readers. hahah Anyhoo, are you from Philippines too? hahaha Sorry I haven't asked you that before right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am. :) And for good! YAY! :D

    Wait, what happened to Libera360? I haven't talked to Jon YET. Hope he gets the site back up again. :)

    ReplyDelete