Photobucket
"I rise in the spark of life, the dawn of all time. I call to the world still yet to be. The music is everywhere, in life, in the sea and air to join in the perfect song of all...eternity. I am the dawn of all time." - Libera

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Libera Live in Manila: Meet and Greet Part Deux



Part 2

I just came home from the meet&greet! It was really nice to see the Libera boys
in person. I'm still not familiar with the new boys, but they are very friendly
and grateful. The concert haven't started yet, and Ralph was already thanking me
for seeing them. Sweet. :)

I was really surprised to see Josh with his new hairdo. He has longer hair now,
much like Sam Leggett's, and he's about 5'7". Goodness, he's tall for a 15 year
old! LOL! I also saw Steven Geraghty, Ben Crawley, Sam Coates and Callum Payne.
Callum is (I guess) part of the support crew now.

It was also nice to see TOM CULLY! Yes you got that right Liberans. Tom is back
to sing with Libera. With him are the other older boys namely Sam Leggett, Josh
Madine, Ben Philipp, Liam Connery, Jonathan Barrington & Tiarnan Branson. *sigh*
It broke my heart not to see ED DAY with them. Most probably his voice broke
already and is now taking a vacation. I hope to see him again in their future
concerts. :)

So there. I was hoping they'd sing a while ago, but they didn't. They were
obviously dead tired from the long travel, so I guess it was best not to do any
performance. (It was painted all over Josh's face. He wasn't smiling.) Aww. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment