Photobucket
"I rise in the spark of life, the dawn of all time. I call to the world still yet to be. The music is everywhere, in life, in the sea and air to join in the perfect song of all...eternity. I am the dawn of all time." - Libera

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Libera's Korean Spring Tour 2010 Song Lineup


April is almost here, and we are expecting more Libera talks as their concert dates are drawing near. I found a website wherein they posted the line-up of songs for their concert in South Korea. Most of the songs are old, but they'll be singing new ones off their Peace album as well. There are 20 songs, which was similar to their Philippine Concert in 2009. 

Here's the list of songs:

Adoramus
Libera
Time
Sanctus
Sanctissima
Ave verum
Far away 
Salva me
Agnus Dei 
Exultate --> (WOW! I'm pretty excited with this one! )

Mysterium
Orinoco flow
The fountain
How can I keep from singing
When a knight won his spurs
Love and mercy
Secret
Stay with me
Deep peace
How shall I sing that majesty --> (Two straight solos for Stefan. Not bad! And a perfect song to end the show!)

What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. I never thought they were going to sing Exsultate but this is good news since it's my favorite song on Peace.

    I wish they'd come to Mexico :(

    ReplyDelete