Photobucket
"I rise in the spark of life, the dawn of all time. I call to the world still yet to be. The music is everywhere, in life, in the sea and air to join in the perfect song of all...eternity. I am the dawn of all time." - Libera

Monday, March 15, 2010

My tuppence worth.

One Dimensional? You have got to be kidding me. Yes. Boys come and go and no one can replace someone's place, but legacies DO STAY my friend. And that's exactly what the present soloists try to carry on. Why? Because if they don't, Libera will not exist anymore. Or it will never be Libera for that matter. Got it? Good. Oh and about the smiles? Of course it helps. What if I tell Josh to stop smiling? You'll not like it either.

You know who you are.

Animo Libera!
-cayleb101

2 comments:

  1. Hello cayleb101,
    I think you have misunderstood me. I never mentioned anything in regards to Libera's legacies and I agree with you that legacies do stay. I am not objecting about Libera having soloists or spokes-boys or whatever.

    What I tried to say through my post was that no boys are same. For example, let's say one of the younger boys (let's say A) might look prominent for the next main soloists like one of the older boys (let's say B) was. That's great in a sense that B was a very talented soloist who will go down in the Libera history and A seems right to be a candidate to inherit and continue the legacy. However, I thought it is unfair either A or B to be compared to each other based on single factor, because both of them are different individuals with different characteristics, personalities and etc.

    Sorry if my opinion made you upset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Inna! Yes, I get the point of being compared to the other, but according to Liam C. It's hard to "inherit" such spot because the boy that is about to leave that position has already set a bar for him to meet. That is very crucial since if he does not meet that bar, then they've got a problem. I agree that both A &B have different personalities, but you cannot stop fans from comparing them because what we are talking about here is the quality of their singing which gives soul to the word Libera, and it depends too on the legacy I am talking about.

    I'm sorry if my words were too harsh for you. I was just too stressed with things.

    Thanks for the reply, though.

    ReplyDelete