Photobucket
"I rise in the spark of life, the dawn of all time. I call to the world still yet to be. The music is everywhere, in life, in the sea and air to join in the perfect song of all...eternity. I am the dawn of all time." - Libera

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Classical Relief - Faces of Haiti (Unofficial video)

Hey guys! Since I'm still figuring out what to mash-up next, I decided to make this video to accompany the music used by the different artists in the classical genre for Haiti.

The music was good, but (for me) it needs an extra oomph. I remember being redirected to a collection of moving picture from Haiti, through a friend's twitter, and decided to mix it with the song "The Prayer". But to be honest, "Deep Peace" was ringing in my head.

Anyway, I couldn't help but be emotional when I was making this video. Made me realize how lucky I am to be alive still and out of danger.

Let's continue to include them in our prayers, as well as the people back in Chile, Japan and Taiwan.


Animo Libera!
-cayleb101

1 comment: